TMM Business Certifications
TMM is committed to working with the many government agencies and large businesses that identify dedicated percentages of their procurement for businesses meeting business certification requirements.
We recognize the value of business certifications as they document special capabilities and status to better compete in the marketplace. These business certifications allow TMM to take advantage of contract opportunities with government entities and prime contractors.
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), certified by the METRO (D.O.T.)
- Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) Arizona Department of Transportation
- Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) Hawaii Department of Transportation
- Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) Utah Transportation Authority
- Local Business Enterprise (LBE) certified by the City of Los Angeles
- Local Small Business Enterprise (LSBE) certified by the County of Los Angeles
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), certified by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE) certified by METRO
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE) certified by the Metropolitan Water District
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE) certified by the Port of Long Beach
- Small Business Enterprise certified by the State of California Department of General Services
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) designated by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- U.S. Federal Defense Logistics Agency CAGE Code