Privacy and Intellectual Properties
- We will respect the intellectual property rights of our clients, other consulting firms, and sole practitioners and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner and will not misrepresent the consulting profession, consulting firms or sole practitioners.
- We recognize and respect the intellectual property rights of others and we maintain sole ownership of the information contained in this website. We hold the exclusive rights to reproduce, modify, post, and distribute information contained in this website.
- Unless authorized, in writing, any use, reproduction, modification or distribution of any of the materials contained in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
TMM Disclaimer of Liability
- TMM does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed on this Web based Server.
- Some documents available from this server may be protected under the U. S. and foreign Copyright laws. Permission to reproduce these documents may be required.
- We reserve the right to monitor system access.
- This site may provide links to other Internet sites only for the convenience of World Wide Web users. TMM is not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites, nor does TMM endorse, warrant or guarantee the products, services or information described or offered at these other Internet sites.