TMM Business Certifications
TMM is committed to pursuing the many government agencies which identify a dedicated percentage of their procurements for businesses that meet certification requirements.
We recognize the value of business certifications because they document special capabilities and status to better compete in the marketplace. These business certifications allow us to take advantage of opportunities in government contracting and with major companies that are government prime contractors.
To qualify for these opportunities, TMM has the following certifications and business designations:
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), certified by the METRO (D.O.T.)
- Local Business Enterprise (LBE) certified by the City of Los Angeles
- Local Small Business Enterprise (LSBE) certified by the County of Los Angeles
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), certified by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE) certified by METRO
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE) certified by the Port of Long Beach
- Small Business Enterprise certified by the State of California Department of General Services
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) designated by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- U.S. Federal Defense Logistics Agency CAGE Code